Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
- Manage daily partner queries and concerns such as transaction posting or amendment, account requests or changes or technical issues.
- Drive escalation of partner issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and assist with partners issues through resolution.
- Plan and implement strategies to provide excellent partner experience.
- Work closely with the development, marketing, and compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase our service and process efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance, Business, or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and highly-focused without needing close supervision
- Highly trustworthy and extremely organized.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about building a company from the ground up and creating lasting relationships with customers
- A track record of getting things done – drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at C
Listed in: , , , , , , .