Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on-demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content.
We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects.
To learn more about what we are building, please visit , follow us on Twitter (), or come hang out in our community Discord ().
Art Blocks has an opening for an Operations Coordinator.
We are looking for candidates who are team oriented that treat each other with kindness and respect.
The Operations Coordinator position is for an operationally minded individual that is passionate about organization and being at the forefront of keeping internal operations running seamlessly.
As an Art Blocks Operations Coordinator, you'll play a central role by performing a variety of day-to-day administrative and operational tasks to support the business.
We’re looking for someone who is highly organized, detail oriented, has strong communication skills, can independently problem solve, and who could juggle multiple tasks gracefully.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who has positive vibes and is eager to learn and grow with us!!! This position is a remote position–we’re looking for the best candidates to join our team regardless of location (though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States).
- Annual Salary competitive and commensurate with experience and aligned with the company compensation structure.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
Take time off as you need it, but we require that you take AT LEAST 20 days off per year + 9 Holidays
- Company Paid Health, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD and Life Insurances
- Parental Leave
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment
- Two Company-Wide, in-person team offsite meetups per year
- Company provided work-from-home setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.
) to make sure you have the tools necessary to do great work.
- Annual “home office” budget to buy anything else you need for your home office.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $43 million dollars in charitable giving.
- 401K with company match
Key Areas of Performance
- Administrative Organization and Scheduling
- Document Retention and Organization
- Operational Processes/Behaviors
- Immediate support for Operations Leaders
- Human Resources | People + Culture Support
- Special Projects
- None at this time
- Position may be required to sit or stand at a desk/computer for several hours and/or attend occasional offsite events/happenings.
- Art Blocks, Inc.
is an entirely remote work environment.
You will work from your home/remotely from wherever you are most comfortable.
Occasionally, you may be required or asked to attend in-person functions/offsite events where all travel and accommodations are covered as a company expense.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting multiple senior leaders (we are background agnostic and will consider all candidates with different and unique work histories); startup experience a plus
- Tech-savvy; proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Slack.
Prefer experience with Oracle, Netsuite, Asana.
- Experience leading events and projects of different types, lengths, and sizes
- Impeccable organizational and communication skills, the ability to multitask, and attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and instinctively address what should happen next to keep projects and people moving forward; maintaining a graceful and respectful ability to manage up
- Maintains absolute confidentiality and excellent judgment to handle sensitive matters
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Establish and continually manage an organized document control process; maintaining the utmost confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Proactively manage multiple calendars on a priority basis; including coordination of complex and shifting schedules to facilitate meetings
- Coordinate meeting logistics; including advance preparation for key strategic meetings
- Assist with travel coordination; including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, and any other additional requirements when needed
- Provide expense management assistance; compile all necessary receipts, ensure proper expense coding, and monitor any additional reimbursements
- Review incoming requests and assist in prioritizing competing tasks
- Anticipate problems before they arise by planning for multiple contingencies and maintaining awareness of technical and logistical challenges
- Identify areas for process improvements and assist in creating new workflows to better support the team and organization
- Partner with HR and the hiring managers to schedule interviews; provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on status, track recruiting activities and provide internal updates
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process
- Provide back-up support to the EA
- Assist in the ongoing Netsuite implementation | Manage new vendor onboarding | Enter code vendor invoices
- Support projects both big and small, with no job too insignificant and no challenge too great!
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
The Company may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of Leadership with or without notice.
For questions, comments, concerns or other inquiries, please email