Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the Partner Support and Onboarding sub-teams under the Partner Solutions team
- Lead the account management associates in building trusted relationships with partners to align with overall company goals
- Manage the partner support team in making sure partner concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Build frameworks and policies to ensure successful on-boarding of new partners, account management and excellent client experience
- Establish and maintain key metrics of success for the partnerships and overall client satisfaction
- Closely monitor partner activity to prevent potential disengagement or churn
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure each partner is compliant to local and international regulatory standards followed by
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance, Business, or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in customer service and/or account management
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and highly-focused without needing close supervision
- Highly trustworthy and extremely organized.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- A track record of getting things done – drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at
Listed in: , , , .