We Want You
We are looking for individuals who are keen to join our group of talented project contributors.
You are someone who:
- has an immense interest in blockchain-related technology
- well on your way to being a Crypto-Native
- has an insatiable thirst for growth and learning,
- is keen to build and grow together with the industry
What you’ll be doing
- Build and nurture relationships with ecosystem stakeholders in the Ethereum community
- Assist with the education and onboarding of partners, designing great incentives and ensuring a successful partnership.
- Create co-marketing initiatives with partners to communicate our brand to the wider community.
- Inspire growth, excitement, and education about our product within the ecosystem
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of working experience (internship counts).
- Professional English proficiency required, as there will be reports and documentation which could require publication.
- Strong background in Blockchain knowledge, whether as a user, researcher, operations etc.
- Deep understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Familiar with data tools in Ethereum, basic on-chain data analysis skills.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to distil complex topics and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Technical background is a plus.