About the DevCo People Team:
The DevCo people team is a NEW People Team at Protocol labs challenging the status quo of Global employment infrastructure. Inspired by Web3 principles, our small but mighty team is designing and scaling new ways of enabling Global and Distributed workforces. Today we support nearly 300 Labbers across 25 countries in all aspects related to Global Employment including: EOR partnerships, Immigration, Benefits, People Technology, and Policy Development.
We are looking for an Partnership Success Manager, Global Employment to build the foundation for our global employment partnership expansion. You will onboard and manage employment partners and payroll facilitators to ensure streamlined, optimized and cohesive workflows. You will create varied pathways for Labbers to be employed/engaged within the Protocol Labs Network all while championing the Labber experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to complex and varied projects while executing against a People strategy that will directly enable our Labbers to do their best work – anywhere in the world. If you are someone that enjoys bringing vision to life, fast iteration, conquering ambiguity while challenging the status quo, let’s chat!
As an Employment Partnership Success Manager you will
- Onboard and manage new and existing EOR/PEO Employment partners
- Create and maintain exceptional Labber experience.
- Design and maintain partner playbooks, workflows and processes
- Develop and ensure deliverables and Service Level Agreements are being completed timely and accurately
- Manage amendments to contracts within company policies, including client Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Statements of Work (SOWs), and agreed upon hiring calendars
- Support handbook development and content creation and train internal teams on all matters related to employment options, offerings, and schedules.
- Conduct Partner & Labber reviews/surveys to monitor partnership success and Labber satisfaction.
- Effectively manage on-boarding project issues and risks, escalate as needed, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Be responsible for partnership management, including troubleshooting issues related to invoicing, international payroll, and all other HR matters to resolve challenges and ensure accurate and timely payroll and FIL grant distributions.
- Develop and maintain competency in the areas of international employment, immigration, benefits, and payroll
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 5+ years of experience in People Ops/HR business partnership, preferably in the tech industry and at a startup
- Experience as a Client/Customer Success Manager or Account Manager at a global EOR/PEO
- Experience onboarding/managing multiple EORs/PEOs
- Experience scaling a global and remote workforce and a passion for global business
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs and execute on projects independently and resourcefully
- Strong understanding of global employment
- Demonstrated ability to work within and be successful in a high-growth environment, adapting and adjusting quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and consultative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with your own work and reviewing the work of others
- Demonstrated discretion and sound judgment handling sensitive and confidential data