Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Establish trusted relationships with partners to align with overall company goals
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new partners and establish key metrics of success
- Create plans that consider the partners’ goals and identify which relevant Coins products and services to offer to help them achieve their targets
- Closely monitor partner activity to prevent potential disengagement or churn
- Ensure each partner is compliant to local and international regulatory standards followed by
- Schedule and facilitate regular calls to understand partner pain points and explore new opportunities
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis
- Earn trust from internal and external stakeholders, manage projects, and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Maintain a strong understanding of Coins products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
What we expect from you
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express insightful analysis, technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Ability to analyze data and industry trends and translate results into better Coins solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Can become an expert of Coins services and products
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- You have a true passion for ’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia
- Have an interest in cryptocurrency and be willing to learn about the industry
Listed in: , , , , , , .