We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for the Founder & Chief Scientist.
In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking meticulous notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the Founder & Chief Scientist.
You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a Personal Assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
You should be intuitive to the needs of the leadership team and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- This role reports to the Founder & Chief Scientist, performing secretarial and administrative duties and works in close collaboration with the Chief Of Staff and other leaders and teammates within the org.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Enter data and keep records.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage internal and external correspondence on behalf of the Founder & Chief Scientist.
- Schedule appointments, maintain an events’ calendar, and send reminders.
- Send and scan documents, as well as take notes.
- Assist with preparing facilities for events and arrange refreshments, often liaising with external vendors.
- Manage mail and courier services for the Founder & Chief Scientist.
- Assist with ad-hoc errands for the Founder & Chief Scientist and family members, as needed.
- Be accessible 24/7, on call.
- Bachelor degree and 5+ years of experience as a Personal Assistant.
Executive Administrative experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using mac iOS.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record-keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as GSuite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on-site in Zürich, Switzerland.
Listed in: , , , .