The Pricing Manager will be joining our Revenue Operations team and will touch upon all pricing efforts including developing new price structures and their socialization, leading pricing reviews and assessing their impact on our key OKRs, owning the deal desk process, proposing amendments to the existing offerings and operational execution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop pricing models and strategies based on concepts such as value based pricing, Economic Value Estimates (EVE), granular customer segmentation etc. in alignment with our revenue and other key OKRs working in collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales, Product Management and the Revenue leadership.
- Socialize the strategy across the field teams and the broader Ripple leadership and ensure cross organizational buy-in.
- Build and lead the pricing performance review process conducting periodic executive level reviews and propose recommendations on pricing structure changes.
- Develop methods to monitor the pricing effectiveness.
- Own the deal desk process and act as a trusted advisor to the sales team, working as a prime point of contact among key stakeholders.
- Structure the findings from conversations with the Sales team, PMM, Marketing and other external sources and translate them into actionable insights.
- Build and maintain financial models to assess the impact of price changes on Revenue and other key OKRs.
- Plan and coordinate all operational aspects of pricing implementation
- Play the role of RevOps EMEA lead – Steer regional leadership meetings, conduct and act as the key business partner for EMEA MD and RVP
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of experience with a background in pricing strategy in consulting, fintech or fast growing startups preferred.
- Fluency in pricing research methodologies.
- Well honed communication and influencing skills with the ability to work with Managing Directors and Senior Executives across geography and culture.
- Deep analytical skill and experience creating models to forecast the impact of pricing changes.
- Experience in demonstrating your ability to use customer and data insights to develop and execute go-to-market programs.
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative customer validation techniques, including surveys & customer interviewing to test customer segmentation, value metrics, pricing models, etc.
- MBA/Masters in Economics or related degree subjects covering Marketing and Pricing, Statistic or similar
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!