Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Our Big Data team is looking for a Product intern for a 6-month internship.
You’ll be working alongside Developers, Data Analysts, Product Managers, and Project Managers on our internal applications.
- Collaborate effectively with the product team and various business stakeholders to communicate business needs, deliver analysis reports and business requirements documents.
- Facilitate workshops including user interview, requirement grooming, user acceptance testing to identify user behavior patterns and underlying problems, also help to ensure smooth product delivery.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Assist in tracking and resolving production issues.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
Graduates may also apply.
- Good communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Good time management and coordination skills to get things done on schedule.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.
1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our .