- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Europe or Middle-East only (Time Zone: CAT/EET | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $125/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long-term
**Europe / Middle-East-based**
Our client is looking for a Product Lead to drive building a Super App. Think one app with 50 mini apps, an aggregator of services and sectors with a marketplace on top of it. Your mission is to help build a team with research, design, business development and operations, as well as help imagine what the Super App could be.
The Product Lead will be part of a dedicated team that operates semi-independently, and is responsible for exploration of opportunity spaces via Mobile apps. The Product Lead will help drive strategy development, opportunity sizing, experimentation and KPI definition, and work with a team of Product Managers to bring the opportunity to life.
What You Will Need
- You have 8+ years of experience building ventures and digital products like marketplaces, aggregators and Super Apps, ideally in high paced start-up environments;
- You are comfortable with a big vision, lots of ambiguity and shifting priorities;
- You know how to find a balance between blue sky thinking and ideation, to tactical delivery needs;
- You can bring product vision to customer to shape the conversation and sell the product before it has requirements;
- You have strong empathy for customers and can identify their current and future needs.
- Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time to the Middle East, where you will be able to interact with end users directly.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop the Super App from 0 to 1, take the high-level vision into product strategy and roadmap;
- Engage with C-level stakeholders to help them shape the idea and bring those forward not just into tangible product but into a whole product ecosystem;
- Identify new users/user needs/market opportunities/service ideas, and help define strategies that solve for these;
- Leverage various methodologies (design thinking, experimentation, etc) to validate assumptions quickly, using the insights to drive iterations of the strategy;
- Define KPIs to measure product success;
- As a result, you and your team’s work will set the foundations for the greenfield Cognitive City.