About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward.
Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members.
Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world.
Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity’s most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
is a creative merch agency working in collaboration with Protocol Labs.
Our group specializes in thoughtful, sustainable and well made branded merchandise for emerging Web3 companies.
We’re searching for an experienced and highly organized Product Manager to drive Astrofitters next phase of growth.
Working closely alongside our Production and Fulfillment teams, you will own product tracking for Astrofitters while identifying opportunities for improvement.
This is a collaborative role that allows you to be creative and think outside the box.
- Own the production process and collaborate with the Client and Fulfillment team from conception to delivery
- Manage all product tracking across the board and provide ongoing visibility to leadership and relevant stakeholders
- Work with leadership to backlog prioritization, sprint planning, retrospective meetings, metrics tracking and reporting
- Track and predict inventory orders 6 months – 1 year out
- Work with leadership to research partners, vendors, trends, subscriptions and other company trends
- Oversee production partner and vendor relationships, determine why certain products are trending up or down, and articulate recommendations to resolve issues
- Partner with supply chain teams to ensure products are in stock, and drive new initiatives such as customized product bundles and innovative sustainable packaging designs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management
- Experience with e-Commerce is preferred
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Productivity focused and quick problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with database management tools and Shopify is a plus
- Experience working within a startup environment prefered
- Marketing Experience preferred
- Highly collaborative and creative is a must