At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
Our Product Management team is consistently building new products while creating solutions to novel problems.
This Product Manager, BSA/AML Compliance is going to drive the coordination with the Compliance team to build foundational compliance-related projects and define the Compliance product roadmap.
You will work cross-functionally with engineers, designers, client experience, and many other teams to create the best user experience for our clients when using our platform.
At Anchorage, we believe the product is never "done," we can always do better! When you join Anchorage, we expect you to drive our products forward by developing novel solutions for our institutional clients.
As a team, we are constantly striving to innovate in order to build the future of cryptocurrency and the digital asset ecosystem.
As a Product Manager, BSA/AML Compliance, you will:
- Define the requirements and roadmap for Anchorage’s compliance needs, working closely with our Compliance teams, and bringing design thinking and first principles reasoning to a first-of-its-kind financial institution’s compliance products.
- Work closely with design and engineering, inspiring your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence.
- Create and improve repeatable organizational processes in a fast paced and unstructured environment.
- Engage in proactive industry and user research to better understand the crypto ecosystem and our clients’ evolving needs.
- Maintain a high bar of product quality and polish.
- Be an ambassador for the Anchorage brand and community.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience managing financial, compliance, or complex internal products
- Experience with in depth application of BSA/AML, KYC, or Data Governance requirements
- Experience using legal and regulatory constraints to build a better product
- Demonstrated skills at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions
- Empathy towards the way others work and know how to adapt your style to complement theirs
- A desire to be in an organization that allows you to make decisions autonomously
- Deep care about the end-user experience and creating business value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-described as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have an engineering background
- You have a basic understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain and have used different blockchain technologies
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton 🙂
About Anchorage Digital – People: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.