This is a rare opportunity for a growth-minded individual to join a fast-growing exciting mission that will significantly impact the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world.
To support this mission, we are looking for a customer-obsessed, data-centric, experienced product manager to help define and drive the Coinme roadmap with compelling, innovative fintech solutions to solve customer pain points.
This role requires not only excellent overall product management experience, but also direct experience with products and services that have large customer reach via mobile and web applications.
A key aspect of this role is to drive Coinme’s expansion into B2B product offerings such as Coinme-as-a-Service, including program creation, management, and engagement.
- Own the B2B product line, including Coinme-as-a-Service end-to-end
- Drive product management and development of Coinme’s B2B products
- Lead product pipeline including the appropriate prioritization of new products and features
- Build and maintain product roadmap and product requirement documents leveraging customer analytics, business inputs, etc.
- Strategically prioritize product recommendations and improvements based on customer needs, behavior and expectations, i.
, data and analytics
- Be an subject matter expert on business, customers, product data, and market/trends
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Lead by influence, both inside and outside the company
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in crypto and/or consumer fintech industry
- Track record of owning a product end-to-end.
0→1 and subsequent releases in an Agile environment, including prioritization, pipeline, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of B2B products including compliance requirements, payment flows, API, etc.
- Customer focused with a deep passion for customer needs
- Entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated ownership and ability to thrive a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of product/product tools such as Jira, Confluence, Asana, Miro, and Amplitude