At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Custody and Settlement team is a core product team at Anchorage Digital that works to enhance our custody and settlement business line, incorporating both blockchain and traditional financial solutions.
The team’s mission is to ensure that customers moving, storing, and engaging with their digital assets on our platform feel secure about those actions and always have a seamless workflow to accomplish their goals.
You will work cross-functionally with engineers and designers to continue building upon our custody and settlement product.
You will partner with Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Experience and other internal teams to answer customer needs and deliver visionary products.
At Anchorage, we believe the product is never "done," we can always do better! When you join Anchorage, we expect you to drive our products forward by developing novel solutions for our institutional clients.
As a team, we are constantly striving to innovate in order to build the future of cryptocurrency and the digital asset ecosystem.
Our Product Manager, Custody and Settlement will build best-in-class custody and settlements solutions with unparalleled security and accessibility.
As a Product Manager, Custody and Settlement, you will:
- Work closely with design and engineering, animate and participate in stand-ups and other team meetings, all the while inspiring your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence.
- Define the requirements and roadmap for multiple Anchorage products (i.
custody and settlement), incorporating traditional finance solutions and processes with blockchain specifics.
- Engage with customers to understand their problems and how best to solve them.
- Facilitate and attend regular and ad-hoc meetings on both a team and individual basis.
- Lead project execution from design to production roll-out.
- Maintain a high bar of product quality and polish.
- Research integrations with new partners and help develop novel solutions that benefit the lives of our end users.
- Be an ambassador for the Anchorage brand and community.
Understand both digital assets and blockchain technology to ensure we’re always building top-notch products and solutions.
- Look for ways to continually improve repeatable organizational processes in a fast paced and unstructured environment.
- Work closely with design and engineering to inspire your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence.
- Engage in proactive industry and user research to better understand the crypto ecosystem and our client’s evolving needs.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience building and maintaining products, specifically within traditional finance general ledger, subaccounting, and/or reporting realm
- Proven success building product experiences across mobile and web
- A technical background allowing you to work closely with engineering
- Inherent skills at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions
- An empathetic mindset towards the way others’ work and know how to adapt your style to compliment theirs
- A desire to be part of an organization that allows you to make decisions autonomously
- Deep empathy about the end-user experience and creating business value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-described as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system
- You have kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations
About Anchorage Digital – People: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.