Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.Our people are both dreamers and doers – a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.Our businesses1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define internal business requirements (Trading, Treasury, B/L) and be responsible for driving the implementation of middle and back office systems (self-research)
- Design and optimize resource information management, workflow, capital flow changes and summary statistics
- Design and optimize data products for internal business side to support transaction/operation monitoring and improve management transparency
- In-depth understanding of the business and technical , writing product requirement documents (PRD)
- Collect internal user pain points and quickly iterate the product
- Bachelor's degree or above, 3 years or more PM work experience
- Fluent in English, reading, writing and speaking, able to communicate and interface with overseas teams, able to quickly output product documentation and manuals both in Chinese and English
- Experience in planning and implementation of trading and related financial products, B-side products or internal office products or MIS projects is preferred
- Strong learning ability and logical thinking, able to systematically plan product solutions and define requirement priorities based on business requirements
- Financial industry, crypto experience is preferred
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at .