Total Compensation Value:
$120k – $300k (Salary + equity)NOTE: Actual offer will vary based on applicant location / cost of living, skillsets, and level of relevant experience
About the company:
Eastern (UTC -05:00) and Central European UTC (+1:00)Tessera enables collective ownership of the world’s most sought after NFTs! Working at Tessera, you will be building on the cutting edge of art, digital communities, and decentralized blockchain infrastructure to help shape the future of trustless ownership experiences of digital goods.
You will get to work, learn and grow with an experienced team supported by incredible partnerships and committed investments from developers, collectors, investors, and thought leaders deeply passionate about the decentralization ecosystem.
You can read more about us from our medium posts here:
About the role:
We are looking for am exceptional Product Marketing Lead to partner with our Product, Engineering, and executive teams to bring new products and programs to the Web3 and global market, as well as lead our community team and leverage them to support product marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate must be able to shift their focus between strategic and tactical execution effortlessly, thrive when getting their hands dirty, lead as a servant leader for their team, and quickly establish themselves as the expert within our organization for setting and executing product marketing strategies based on deep community and market insights.
What you will do:
- Launch products and features
- Define and manage our go-to-market approaches, execution, and associated marketing collateral
- Design and implement compelling marketing strategies, involving yourself end-to-end in the product development process; from customer & competitive research, to running the go-to-market process seamlessly to drive adoption and sustained engagement
- Orchestrate and own our GTM activities across each of our channels (e.
, own end-to-end marketing communications)
- Own product positioning, audience insights, and messaging.
Crypto moves quickly with an ever growing number of new consumers entering the space.
Storytelling is what you do best to bring about top of mind awareness to match consumers with our capabilities
- Be responsible for the day-to-day marketing and product communications to consumers, ensuring we’re communicating in a consistent manner
- Collaborate closely with our CEO, Product Manager, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Setup and configure marketing operations & systems, as appropriate
- Manage our community relations team (2 ICs) towards developing and publishing content in close collaboration with our brand designer
- Support product feature copywriting and messaging
- 1 or more years participating in areas of the NFT, DeFi, DAO, or Web3 ecosystem
- 5 or more years of experience in Product Marketing or Product Management, ideally with fintech, ecommerce, or SaaS products
- Understanding of Web3 culture, what ecosystem players care about, and how they operate
- Seamlessly balance the quantitative (separate signal from noise) and the qualitative (know cool when you see it) when making decisions
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual – you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
- Ability to concisely articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working with C-Suite, VP, or Director-level cross-functional stakeholders
- High attention to detail and commitment to follow-through [mention this bullet specifically in the interview to demonstrate this]
- Ability to create market-ready deliverables with a high standard of excellence
- Live and breath data.
You form hypotheses backed by data to ensure marketing campaigns drive ROI.
You validate impact through experimentation and product and campaign metrics to determine next steps
- Happiest being a self-starter and building programs from scratch, with the ability to roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
You effectively operate as the CMO for the projects you own, addressing complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- A passion for ownership, personal accountability, and producing delightful marketing experiences
Nice to have
in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, similar degree or 1-year Technical MBA from a leading institution
- 1 year in a director-level product marketing position or similar role
- Experience leading a team of 4 or more
- Experience launching a global product
- Experience in a highly cross-functional, high-stakes environment (e.
, net-new product launch for an established company or high-growth startup)
- A demonstrated interest in psychology, design, or interpersonal dynamics
- Love for NFTs and their future potential
What we're offering
- Competitive salary (and equity) in an exciting space driving disruptive innovation
- The opportunity to play a key role with autonomy in our growing organization
- A remote work environment with competitive benefits and holidays
- 7 additional company holidays, including all-company week-long winter break
- Annual team offsites in great locations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for US-based employees
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, and career advancement
- Optional, company-sponsored conference meetups to connect with your remote teammates and other Web3 ecosystem players
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now, or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and are eager to apply, we look forward to hearing from you!Once you've applied, please be patient 🙂 it may take us up to 1-3 weeks to get back to you!
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Tessera we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.