At , our is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely.
We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies.
We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica.
As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact – our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you’ll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale.
We’re passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology’s potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange.
Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings including , the search engine for tokens, and , the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity.
All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs.
This way, we can help businesses eliminate the complexity of accessing decentralized markets across all layers of the Web3 exchange stack and have more time to focus on what matters most: their product.
0x currently supports 8 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem .
With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities.
Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time.
We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
MATCHAMatcha is 0x Labs’ first consumer product.
It is a meticulously designed decentralized exchange that makes it easy for anyone in the world to access crypto assets on the Ethereum blockchain safely.
Powered by the 0x API, we provide users with the best prices by aggregating liquidity from all of the major decentralized exchanges and splitting/routing orders intelligently.
By focusing on user experience and education, Matcha will onboard the next wave of users into the DeFi ecosystem.
As a Product Marketing Manager on the team, you’ll take large and early part in building and scaling this flagship product.
- Tell the story of Matcha as our team defines the category of decentralized exchange
- Craft a vision and execute the marketing strategy for Matcha
- Own product marketing initiatives including competitive analysis, customer segmentation, audience insights, messaging and positioning
- Build and scale Matcha’s portfolio of marketing channels and programs through experiments and optimizations that drive a high return on investment
- Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Create unique and authentic content that drives net-new user acquisition and engagement with Matcha’s brand
- Rigorously test hypotheses and use data to drive decisions, including implementing the necessary analytical frameworks and reporting mechanisms to measure and drive success
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), design, research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- At least 3 years of Product Marketing experience working with consumer products preferably in crypto, fintech or gaming
- Experience crafting and executing a holistic cross-channel marketing strategy and familiarity with key channel performance indicators (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: you can pull your own data to answer your questions, and develop insights to take action from that data.
Experience writing SQL queries and proficiency with data visualization tools (Metabase, MixPanel)
- Experience scaling a content marketing program
- Experience managing of 3rd party agencies and contractors
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers.
0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .