At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The Risk team is essential for growing the lending, trading and settlement businesses at Anchorage Digital. As Product Risk Lead you will support the Head of Risk in building and scaling current risk workflows. You will lead the communication and interaction between the Risk team and different teams internally. Additionally, you will work closely with other team leads and develop strategies to scale our business from many directions.
As a Product Risk Lead you will:
- Partner with the Product, Lending, Trading, Client Partnerships and Finance teams to create strategic business solutions, oversee risk on new products and develop enhanced risk management tools
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures with relation to risk management
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience covering risk for financial services and/or prime brokerage
- Knowledge of digital assets and marketplace dynamics
- Experience working with lending and trading clients
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience in client facing roles
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.