About The Role
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Program Manager to execute all operations of Aptos hackathon and accelerator.
As Program Manager, you are directly responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the accelerator and hackathon.
This will include spending time with founders to understand and resolve challenges they face.
This will allow you to have deep insight into ways to drive improvements in the overall program.
You will also be driving the program design, marketing events, community building, workshop planning, mentor scheduling, administrative duties as well as creating a great experience for all participating startups.
This role will partner closely with executive leadership, finance, legal, marketing, communications and other functions across Aptos.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design hackathon and accelerator program strategy, roadmap, performance metrics and work with cross functional team to execute.
- Day to day management of the hackathon and accelerator programs including regular engagement with the companies going through the program, developing program content, understanding critical needs of projects and setting objectives for how we can support those objectives
- Work closely with accelerator projects to understand support and execution requirements that can be fulfilled by the Aptos team and then aligning internal teams with cohort needs
- Working closely with core members of our extended network to connect the cohort with top advisors and mentors
- Event planning – management of events in line with the Aptos ecosystem objectives such as recruitment of both talent and startups, fostering the Aptos community and helping Aptos projects secure investment rounds
- Monitor and report on Web3 industry and peer company information and practices by tracking research reports, news, and other relevant resources
- Supporting and developing a strong culture within the accelerator
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: program management, business development, ecosystem growth
- Rich experience in managing global accelerator and hackathon programs, particularly within the web3, financial services, fintech, & consumer tech industries
- Deep understanding and engagement with the venture and start-up ecosystem
- Highly self-directed – ability to get a lot done with sometimes limited direction
- Previous start-up experience required in an operations based role
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills – ability to distill complex topics into a concise, consumable format
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally with founders, functional leads and vendors
- Experience and interest in Web3
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , .