As the Program Manager, Learning and Development at StatesDAO, you will manage the operation of our 3-months fellowship.
In this role, you will be asked to take a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the programs’ success – which is to deliver the best onboarding + project building experience in Web3 for our fellows.
You will be managing the start to end process of our fellowship from admission to fellowship evaluation.
- Outline the program and curriculum.
- Provide clear guidelines for our fellows and mentors.
- Actively communicate with our Community Manager to gather information on how to improve our program.
- Review and update processes to continuously improve the delivery of our programs.
- Provide updates on our Weekly Meetings during the course of the program regarding NPS, Budget, and achieving our OKR goals.
- Perform program quality assessment after the fellowship.
- Ensure the day-to-day program operations and communications and see if everything is running smoothly for the successful implementation of the program.