We are developing MoonPay Studios, which advises the world’s leading brands, personalities, and IP’s on their web3 strategy.
MoonPay Studios works hand in hand with our partners to bring NFT concepts from 0→1.
MoonPay Studios will also produce original content, to be distributed as NFTs.
Remember when that brand announced they were entering Web3? Remember when that celebrity started tweeting about their favorite NFTs? This is your chance to play a role in thoughtfully onboarding the world’s most influential entities to web3 in ways that innovate and inspire.
We are looking for Producers to work with our various partners and bring NFT concepts from dream to reality.
Our aim is to provide a frictionless white-glove experience to partners, producing every element of a project’s launch and collaborating with best-in-class partners to move the space forward with thoughtfully strategized NFT projects.
What you’ll do 👀
- Ideate NFT concepts with our various partners
- Collaborate with our partners on finding NFT concepts that make sense for their brand, inspire the current web3 community, and provide opportunities for new adopters to enter the space in an accessible way.
- Create inspiring, innovative, and fun projects.
- Build a community surrounding each project and manage the various aspects that make a project successful.
- Working closely with the HyperMint team to deliver a flawless NFT drop that includes every product from MoonPay’s suite.
- Act as the main point of contact for partners during the projects launch
- Maintain community initiatives post-launch and advise partners on on-going success of the project.
- Provide a high-touch service through all interactions
You should apply if ✅
- You can hit the ground running with significant NFT project management experience.
- You have strong relationship building and client management skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to simply convey complex ideas, to succinctly communicate ideas to large groups of people.
- You understand the importance of community and have experience as an active participant or community leader yourself.
- You have an extensive NFT collection and know what makes a project good, bad, amazing, or potentially, game-changing.
- You have experience in and excellent market knowledge of the digital asset industry
- You are comfortable operating in a fully remote team and able to execute in this environment
- Must be fluent in English
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (1.
5 – 2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance