Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.As featured in: CoinDesk: Decrypt: Cointelegraph: Fortune:
About the role
- Building security monitoring solutions for Anchor
- Building bridging security features such as solvency checks, caps, etc.
- Working closely with security auditing firms to maximize their efforts and implement suggestions
- Collaborating with backend and front end developers to build additional security measures
- Knowledge in CosmWasm / Rust
- Experience in blockchain product development, preferably DeFi
- General understanding of DeFi
- Knowledge in Terra and its differences with other blockchains
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.