We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
As a Quality Program Manager on our Customer Experience Team you’ll develop QA programs to support the operations team, specialising across different process domains to positively impact our mission by upholding the integrity of quality data and utilising QA to develop strong feedback loops. You’ll join a high functioning team of passionate customer support professionals who know their performance is essential to Coinbase achieving its mission. You’ll help develop process excellence and provide meaningful insights to the business through Quality Assurance and process analysis.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Develop QA Programs that align with our business strategy and meet the needs of our customers
- Establish QA metrics and SOPs for new lines of business
- Partnering with Operations on initiatives to improve our quality metrics
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and quality defects
- Utilize data to provide insights and recommended action plans to improve the QA program
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve cross functional policies and workflows.
- Deep dive into our processes to identify knowledge gaps to upskill our operations team.
- Responsible for driving quality for Coinbase Support by mentoring a team of quality analysts and providing insights to the team on workflows and best practices
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Deep understanding of Anti Money Launder, Know Your Customer counterparty risk identification & mitigation principles.
- Core competencies in Quality Improvement (Assurance, Control) and feedback loops.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology, quality, and/or customer support.
- Experience in project management and process improvements
- Excitement for Commerce and the Crypto Ecosystem
- Strong communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Strong planning skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
Nice to haves
- ACAMS or equivalent certifications
- Advanced degree or equivalent in business, finance or CX
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Six Sigma Certified
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available . By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.