is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure.
We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators.
Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks.
Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception.
Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers – a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks.
We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group,
you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields.
We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain trading database, analyze trading data and statistical modelling
- Build and maintain quantitative models/systems for various functions (real-time trading, PnL analysis, risk management, etc.
- Development of quantitative research strategies, test and maintain automated strategies
- Other research/development projects
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Strong knowledge of statistics and solid programming skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience analyzing large datasets
- Experienced in Python/node.
js with good programing habits
- Fluent/Native in Mandarin
- Interest/experience in cryptocurrency or blockchain is a plus
opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow.
As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams.
If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at .