Founded in 2013, GSR is a crypto market maker with more than 300 employees in 5 countries.
We provide billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis.
We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 60 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world.
In volatile markets we are a trusted partner to crypto native builders and to those exploring the industry for the first time.
Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms designed to navigate issues unique to the digital asset markets.
We have continuously improved our technology throughout our history, allowing for our clients to scale and execute their strategies with the highest level of efficiency.
Working at GSR is an opportunity to be deeply embedded in every major sector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
We are looking for an Options Quantitative Trader to join our global trading team on a full-time basis.
GSR is a leading programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
You will help to shape and build the cutting-edge strategies and tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Risk manage, monitor, improve options systematic market making strategies.
- Develop algorithms and analytical models used for options market making and systematic volatility trading.
- Work closely with other members of the trading team in developing new trading strategies and monitoring trading activities to ensure efficacy of models.
- Continually improve trading processes and automation, be an active part in the team scale up plan.
- Options knowledge and trading experience is essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a front-office quant trader or trading position within a proprietary trading firm (HFT / systematic market making).
- Exposure to risk management and monitoring of trading algorithms.
- Experience in developing algorithmic trading tools is essential.
Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy) and familiarity with unit-tests, version control, and git.
- Demonstrable excellence in working on a codebase (C++, Python).
- Excellent and proven communicator within a team.
- Understanding of exotic products and risk is desirable.
- Strong academic background within a quantitative subject (e.
Applied Mathematics) with an excellent understanding of quantitative finance.
- Must be a resilient and disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
What we offer:
A collaborative and transparent company culture founded on Integrity, Innovation and Performance.
Competitive Salary with two discretionary bonus’ payments a year.
Benefits include Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Retirement Planning, 30 days holiday and free lunches when in the office.
Hybrid working pattern in all of our offices from London, New York, Singapore, Zug and Malaga.
Regular Town Halls and off-sites, team lunches and drinks.
Comprehensive Corporate and Social Responsibility programs including matching charity fundraising and volunteer days.
GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age.
We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role.
Learn more about us at .