JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $10 – $45 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long-term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and get a say in how the network is run with the BTRST token. We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Real Estate Researcher / Data Entry Clerk for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client mission is to formalize and curate the first all market real estate marketplace helping people find their perfect home. We are building a proprietary database, consisting of over 120 pieces of data for each property as well as our own assessment criteria to lead a disruptive buyer led approach to the $5 million plus residential market focussed on architecturally significant properties. People searching for a home in that price point and above are struggling to find what they are looking for due to a lack of inventory, competition and an incomplete marketplace. We intend to solve that by showing them homes they’ve never seen due to our unique line of sight on the whole market and a highly personalized discovery process.
We are looking for a Real Estate Researcher / Data Entry Clerk to help us complete data on Real Estate listings. Each listing will have some partial data, like an address or a set of images. We need to complete this data using various methods.
- Developing strategies for data completion and retention
- Completing records with incomplete data
- Finding new sources of data
- Problem solving, and thinking about how to tackle problems from different angles
- Using various tools to scrape data from websites
- Diligence on keeping track of where data comes from if it’s external for an audit trail
- Airtable basics, understanding how to create views etc.
- Ingesting data into SQL / SQL basics
- SQL queries
- Excel, using it to clean data
- Various online tools for data completion
- Being organised with large amounts of data
- Being efficient with time, figuring out the most efficient way to complete repetitive tasks
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.