Aurora Labs is looking for an experienced Recruitment Lead to join our growing People team.
You’ll partner with hiring managers to provide full lifecycle recruiting including search strategy development, sourcing and screening candidates, and negotiating offers.
You will work on complex, mission-critical searches for all levels.
This role also involves working with referrals and external recruiters when necessary.
Specifically, the right fit for this position should be highly process-oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up in a growth phase but also comfortable with sourcing and interviewing activities.
Exceptional candidates are familiar with the crypto landscape and have experience in recruiting for globally distributed companies.
This is a remote opportunity.
– Execute extreme ownership – Strive for excellence – Embrace authenticity – Promote merit – Get shit done
About the Position
– Lead full-cycle tech and non-tech recruitment – sourcing, identifying, evaluating, coordinating, and closing and build a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent to the needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment, and decision making.
Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices.
- Continue to build and expand on our talent brand across the world.
- Create a great internal and external candidate experience.
- Build out comprehensive interview plans in partnership with hiring managers that enables us to make the best hires.
– An experienced recruiter (4+ years) in a startup environment and/or agency with a strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent for technical roles – Experienced with different sourcing methods at different platforms, social media and events, coordinating, and screening – Experiences with Lever or similar ATS – A strong communicator – Great at documenting interview notes, manager requirements, and creating new processes and procedures – A strong project manager with solid organisational skills – Fluent in EnglishJoin our dedicated team of blockchain industry professionals.
Please apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!