At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Regulatory Engagement Lead is a new role which will assist the Head of Compliance/CCO on regulatory strategy, engagement, and exam management for regulators in the US and/or offshore, especially in Asia.
This role will be crucial to Anchorage Digital’s regulatory interactions with various regulators as Anchorage Digital expands on its regulatory footprint through its subsidiaries.
As Regulatory Engagement Lead, you will:
- Drive the regulatory strategy of the regulated entities under the Anchorage Digital organization
- Drive on the regulatory interactions with the regulators of the regulated entities (or soon to be regulated entities) under the Anchorage Digital organization
- Oversee the exam management processes for the various Anchorage Digital regulated entities
- Build positive regulatory relationships with the regulators overseeing the Anchorage Digital entities
- Drive the regulatory strategy for any required regulatory remediation projects
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Strong background in driving regulatory interactions with regulators for large regulated financial institutions
- Ability to navigate through regulatory uncertainty when interacting with regulators
- Experience managing complex processes and workflows with deadlines and developing policies and procedures in line with regulatory expectations
- Experience interacting with senior management and other internal stakeholders, presenting updates for the programs
- The ability to communicate effectively and drive projects to completion
- Have a passion for crypto
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Listed in: , , , , , , , .