We’re Growing Fast…
Interested in joining a fast-paced start-up that is challenging the status quo? Look no further.
Nitra is changing how traditional businesses access credit and financial services – bringing the transformational and disruptive digital finance innovation of Silicon Valley to other verticals.
We are beginning our first chapter as a mission-driven fintech startup by targeting gaps for providers in the healthcare sector – addressing an imminent need for modern financial solutions that integrate seamlessly with complex industry processes.
Our goal is to provide an ecosystem of fintech and software solutions that help doctors better manage their practices, so they can focus on their patients.
Nitra will bring to physicians and medical clinics around the country the cards, loans, accounts, payments, and expense management products they expect, in an all-in-one platform powered by machine learning and blockchain technologies.
And Looking For…
A Sales Account Executive who will be key to forging relationships with medical clinics.
An expert in Nitra’s offerings and value propositions, you will help customers understand how working with Nitra can help their bottom line and support the growth of their business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pipeline development and management, including outreach and negotiation
- Fulfill requirements of clinic agreements
- Collaborate with Operations and Product Development to serve the needs of clinics
- Support the broader Nitra team on key projects and initiatives
- 3+ years of business development and account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – proven ability to effectively interact with medical professionals
- The ability to clearly articulate strategic decisions and tie them to tactical tasks
- A track record of resilience in sales –measuring performance against KPIs
- Expert level time management and organizational skills – adept at handling and frequently re-prioritizing a high volume of tasks
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities to level up.
High-achieving and goal-oriented.
A self-starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it
- A collaborative spirit – Transparent in your work, output, and decision making
- Passion for creative thinking and bold ideas for growing the business/enhancing customer experience.
- Equity – Everyone at Nitra is an owner.
When the company wins, you win
- Competitive Salary – You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra
- Flexible vacation policy – You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
- Health Care – Your health comes first.
We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits – Your financial stability matters to us so we provide a generous employer 401K match
Nitra values diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We welcome applicants regardless of ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More About Nitra
Nitra was created by unicorn founders who have successfully scaled to thousands of customers and exited $1B+ public offerings.
They are joined by an ambitious and experienced team from American Express, Citi, PayPal, Plaid, Bloomberg, Meta, Facebook, and Mastercard.
The team is supported by an expert group of advisors such as the cofounders of Square and Xendit, executives from Intuit, former Governors, White House senior staffers, and co-founder of CityMD and is backed by some of the world’s leading VCs such as Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and more.