AZA Finance is the largest non-bank in Africa and an established provider of Payments, FX and Treasury providing cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
By leveraging cutting-edge technology with our proprietary technology, AZA Finance is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA Finance is a market-maker in every major African currency.
AZA Finance was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala, Accra, Durban and Dakar.
The Sales and Business Development Associate will assist in expanding AZA’s sales operations, and revenue-generating processes and execution across the Ghanaian market.
This includes scaling the business across our various products which serve our diverse customer segment needs which include but are not limited to B2B payments services.
The ideal candidate must be based in Ghana and willing to travel within the Africa Area when required.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA:
- Help with sales efforts to maintain and scale revenue with a customer-centric approach.
- Focus efforts to generate scalable, repeatable and predictable volume, revenue and net profit.
- Align and optimize the entire customer experience with the aim of increasing revenue.
- Focus on the sustainable acquisition of clients and a clear understanding of Ghana
- Reporting: Analyze and present data to key internal stakeholders in order to inform impactful business decisions and help adapt tactics that drive profitable growth within the region.
- Forecasting: Maintain an updated sales pipeline and ensure proper sales planning and forecasting.
- Actively generate viable leads that satisfy internal criteria and KPIs
- Implement creative and modern techniques to generate viable leads across the regions.
- Develop and follow quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Develop a holistic Lead Generation Plan across various target segments and industries identifying “quick wins” versus “longer sales cycles”
- Keep sales pipeline (CRM) up to date with excellent lead and process management to clearly identify status and success during the sales process.
- Assist with implementing sales strategies and plans including but not limited to specific marketing campaigns and marketing penetration strategies.
- Create/research thorough market analysis and customer segmentation for the region.
- The ultimate person accountable for Market research and CRM updates of the Market
Your skills and competencies;
- Revenue generation: Proven track record of developing and closing complex sales deals by deals generated, qualified and closed with clients.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals.
- Strong negotiator with proven capacity to close agreements in an optimized sales cycle.
What we are looking for:
- Sales Professional with at least 2 years of experience in sales in Ghana in the Financial Services industry in Ghana
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or Business Administration or any other related course.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as little paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
- …and more!
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment.
AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.