About This Role
Figment is one of the world’s leading providers of blockchain infrastructure.
Our mission is to empower investors and developers to build Web3, the next generation of the Internet.
Figment is seeking a dedicated and experienced Sales Compensation Analyst to help grow the Sales Operations team.
As a Sales Compensation Analyst at Figment, you will play a critical role in supporting the sales team members and coordinating with the sales leadership to ensure competitive and market based compensation through critical analysis and market research.
Onboarding new sales colleagues, establishing and explaining sales targets and ensuring that sales team is properly incentivized to reach the company’s target outcomes.
You will have an opportunity to join a growing team that is building Web 3 at the forefront of the crypto and blockchain infrastructure industry.
This is a remote-first position based in North America (though we have Figmates all around the globe).
We interact collaboratively through virtual means with the goal of 1-2 offsite group events per year to build team character and collaborate.
This role is unique because you will have the opportunity to engage with a multi-cultural team that is excited to be part of this exciting and vastly growing webspace.
If you enjoy figuring out solutions to new challenges that we face frequently in this new endeavor we are a part of, then this role may be a good fit for you.
Ideal candidates are motivated, flexible, detail oriented, a creative problem-solver, curious, and most importantly a team player.
- Administer the quarterly calculation and payment of sales incentive compensation; perform monthly audits and data reviews to ensure commission accuracy.
- Research and develop the proper commission and bonus structure for sales roles.
- Ensure that Figment’s commission structure is incentivizing the right outcomes and aligns with the goals of the sales team.
- Conduct analysis of data from multiple sources to build various compensation models for payment calculations.
- Research market trends in the sales industry.
- Act as the main point of contact for all sales incentive compensation related inquiries; resolve commission disputes and process any necessary corrections or adjustments.
- Identify and support process improvement efforts, while being open to new opportunities to simplify and standardize processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of sales compensation letters to new hires.
- Partner with & support Finance, Sales Management, and Sales Operations with the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support business objectives.
- Create compensation models.
- Help in the selection and rollout of a sales compensation tool.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales compensation role, or related sales operations or finance field.
- Experience in financial analysis, including excellent analytical skills and a strong proficiency in financial modeling.
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into insights (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, data modeling, etc.
- Proven record of exhibiting sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a history of taking ownership.
- Experience with cross-functional process ownership that includes identifying, prioritizing, and implementing improvements.
- Intellectual curiosity, hands-on mentality, and phenomenal attention to detail.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Salesforce is preferred.