- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote (CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $140 – $165/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: Part time | 20 hrs/wk
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Collaborate with Business Partners, Colleagues from Enterprise Architecture and Core Technology Services to provide solutions- Collaborate with Enterprise Data teams to follow best practices outlined for transforming enterprise data into a business asset- Work with IT teams, business users, customers, and architects to ensure a knowledge of the business context and the expected outcomes- Work closely with business functional areas to understand business processes, review current systems, and define data requirements. Evaluates current system capabilities and identifies system modifications or changes that need to be made to current business processes- Provide sound solutions and/or creative approaches to solve configuration/development challenges based on up-to-date knowledge of technology and industry best practices— This may include providing guidance to other analysts/developer and articulating business requirements and translating them into high quality technical specifications- Create and maintain updated documentation on business processes, applications and business solutions including process flows, use cases, functional specifications, test cases, training and system manuals, and job aids- Research and assist in resolution of production support issues- Assist in identifying the root cause of system and operational issues, analyze data, and recommend solutions- Establish and support a positive work environment based on mutual respect, honesty, teamwork, and continuous improvement- May include on-call activities to address critical business and/or IT situations
– Minimum 5 years’ relevant SAP/ECC consulting and industry experience.- At least 3 years hands-on functional configuration and design experience in SAP Quality Management (QM), and Production Planning (PP) modules.- Proven ability to translate business requirements into functional specs, and test plans.- Participation in all phases of at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementation- Experience with SAP PP or QM integrations with 3rd party systems.- Previous experience leading client workshops.- Good verbal/written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely to influence business decisions on systems and applications.- Proven self-management skills that demonstrate the ability to complete assignments in a systematic and timely basis.
– Understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework- S/ 4 HANA experience is plus but not necessary.