What you will do
- Developing Tatum’s unique API blockchain platform and libraries
- Improving our codebase and its functionality
- Designing, building, auditing, testing and maintaining the highest code standards
- Debugging, bug fixing
- Implementing your changes to production
- Contributing to open-source projects and building the blockchain ecosystem
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Backend or Full-stack developer
- You have experience with TypeScript and Node.
- You communicate comfortably in English to support our engineers and customers
- You are comfortable with L3 support in a distributed remote team
- You are not afraid to come up with your own ideas
- Work from anywhere – Most of our team works remotely.
Nevertheless, you are also always welcome in our office in Brno or London
- Flexible hours – Work whenever it suits your personal schedule.
For most positions, we don’t have any fixed hours
- 25 days off
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.