- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Europe (TimeZone: CET/WAT | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 – $60/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – long-term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
Requirements and Expectations
Who are we looking for and what do our client expect from you?
Our client’s next colleague should be a skilled developer who already has experience with writing complex solutions based on microservices architecture from scratch.
They enjoy the freedom and building effective but high-quality products.
Their requirements emerge quite straightforward out of that – reliable, self-managed, and experienced developers, who are capable of finding creative solutions that can be delivered fast and scaled later on.
English is must-have.
- They expect independence in coding, solving problems, and knowing what to do.
- They expect that you would be a team player who helps his teammates and wants to be helped by the team.
- They expect you to give us feedback on the product and our work and be ready to receive feedback for your work.
- They expect that you take ownership of what you are doing and that you drive things forward.
- Leading team of BE engineers
- Analyzing and planning tasks
- Designing application architecture
- Microservices architecture
- Modularized and Layered backend architecture
- GraphQL APIs / REST API services
js & TypeScript
Good to know
- Domain-driven design
- Event-based messaging
- DevOps in GitHub, Google cloud platform, Terraform
- CI/CD setup and maintenance
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.