Ripple is growing and so is our People Team! We’re looking for a Sr. Benefits Analyst to join our team.
You will directly impact how benefits are delivered at Ripple and ensure an exceptional employee experience. The position reports to the Director, Benefits & People Operations, who envisions this role as a strong partner and the go-to person for all things benefits. This role requires prior experience with high-growth tech companies scaling their benefits programs. The ideal fit has a flexible mindset and is comfortable with ambiguity and change.
This role is based remotely in the US.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide front line support for employee inquiries. Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefits coverages, eligibility, elections, status changes, and other general inquiries.
- Conduct new hire benefits presentation.
- Coordinate day-to-day benefits processing, including new hire enrollments, life events, terminations, and individual employee benefit reimbursements.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS system so that vendors receive accurate eligibility information.
- Complete regular and ad-hoc audits to ensure employee benefit coverage and payroll deductions are accurate.
- Ensure effective transfer of eligibility and elections to vendor partners, including management of error reporting and troubleshooting any system or integration issues.
- Facilitate 401(k) and spending account reconciliations.
- Partner with benefits vendors to ensure a positive employee benefits experience and resolve benefits or claims issues.
- Participate in the annual benefits renewal and open enrollment processes, including Workday system and vendor integration updates, and delivery of the open enrollment experience.
- Collaborate with internal resources on cross-functional projects to implement changes or new programs, partnerships, and streamline operations.
- Assist with the research, analysis and evaluation of company-wide benefit plans/programs.
- Coordinate with 3rd party leave administrator and People team/management on leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork to ensure timeliness and legal compliance.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience in HR Benefits administration-related functions in an evolving and high growth environment
- Expertise in global benefit programs including administration, compliance, data analytics, and financials
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws at the federal, state, and local level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with benefits-related HR systems. Experience in Workday, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Confluence a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Results driven and solution-focused problem solver
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!