It is a rare opportunity to take charge of blockchain marketing at a company creating tangible business value with these new technologies.
This is a multi-faceted role, best suitable for someone with a few years of experience in blockchain (in a professional or personal capacity) and a strong marketing background.
- Ownership of all Quadrant Protocol marketing channels (website, social media, chat groups), including messaging and content strategy.
- Producing content for these channels in partnership with Quadrant’s current marketing team.
- Developing a community strategy and leading the execution with the help of community managers or agencies.
- Identifying, researching, signing, and managing potential partners for Quadrant Protocol and Geolancer in the blockchain space.
This includes cryptocurrency exchanges, NFT marketplaces, crypto debit card companies, and similar or complementary projects in the space.
Partnerships should result in tangible benefits for our users, including increased usability and popularity of the EQUAD token.
- Taking charge of Quadrant Protocol’s EQUAD token economics both in terms of execution and future enhancements.
This requires monitoring market performance vs fundamentals and business activity.
- Leading the marketing launch of Geolancer’s NFT initiative and actively contributing to its gamification model.
- Market our Data Smart Contracts and Data Mapping projects, as well as our new upcoming stealth initiative.
Expected skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably at tech startups or blockchain projects
- Track record of creating marketing and communications strategies from scratch
- Experience in producing written content
- Professional and personal interest and ideally a few years of experience in crypto and blockchain (play-to-earn models, DeFi).
Interest in token economics models and being on top of current trends is a must.
- Very strong sense of ownership
- Excellent English
- Technical acumen is an advantage (familiarity with Ethereum, good understanding of standards like ERC-721, ERC-1155)
This is a fully remote position open to applicants in APAC.