About the Job
As Figment’s Senior Editorial & Content Manager, you will play a critical role in developing, curating, and publishing content that spreads awareness and knowledge about Web3, Staking, and Figment’s story and capabilities. This is a player/coach role, designed for a very strong writer / editor who also supports our broader team of content specialists in producing the best content in crypto. This role sits within Marketing but spans across the Product, Protocol, Customer Success, and Corporate functions.
This job is for someone who loves writing and publishing about crypto and explaining it in an approachable way.
- Serve as a player/coach who is able to produce highly compelling content that supports Figment’s mission while simultaneously editing content and supporting team members from across the company with their content development.
- Play a key role in developing plans for future content that align with Figment’s overall direction and brand and execute on the cross-company content calendar.
- Write, proofread, and edit strategic/integrated content for various long and short-form communication including marketing collateral, sales tools, website pages, partner campaigns, and press releases.
- Write interesting, clear, compelling, and digestible copy that resonates with our brand voice/tone across channels, and in accordance with brand guidelines and ethos.
- Develop KPIs and other metrics to assess and improve content effectiveness.
- 5+ years of experience copywriting and working with content driven teams, ideally in the fintech/crypto industry.
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual with a demonstrated capability to produce high quality content across platforms.
- Knowledge of crypto, Web3, and core Layer 1 / Layer 2 protocols.
- Proven editorial capabilities.
- Ability to work independently while also supporting other team members.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Experience with visual communications and design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Figma).
- Excel or marketing management software experience (e.g., Asana, Airtable).