Headquartered in the UAE, BitOasis is the largest and most trusted cryptocurrency platform in the MENA region.
Established in 2015, BitOasis is a pioneer of the region’s cryptocurrency ecosystem, serving as the go-to platform for first-time cryptocurrency buyers and professional traders alike.
BitOasis aims to offer the most secure and regulated infrastructure in cryptocurrency trading for retail and institutional clients across the region.
This role is responsible for leading the client payment channels (on-ramp and off-ramp solutions) across MENATP region.
The role will design effective solutions with cross-functional teams including Finance, Tech, Product, Compliance, Operations and Public Policy teams and external parties including Financial Institutions (FIs) and Payment Service Providers (PSPs), to provide customers a seamless experience for fiat deposits and withdrawals.
The role will also lead projects to improve working capital for the organization while building and managing key partnerships with payment intermediaries.
- Lead and provide direction to the Client Money Team on managing the complex process of monitoring and processing client deposits and withdrawals
- Manage the existing and build new relationships with Payment Institutions and channels (banks, PSPs).
- Provide strategic direction on payments, partnership roadmap in MENATP expansion, including peer-to-peer programs.
- Ensuring maximum uptime of Payment Channels
- Build risk management solutions with the Compliance and Tech team to minimise fraudulent transaction attempts and price exposure on payment methods.
- Drive automation of processes and reconciliations and phase out manual processes.
Develop new dashboards and launch new tools, ensuring all payment channels operations are supported by best in class documented processes and SLAs.
- Work closely with the Treasury team to improve Working Capital and drive projects internally to support it.
- Ensure timely reporting of client money obligations, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Master’s degree or professional certification (CPA/CA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA or similar chartered/certified accounting qualification) and 8+ years of relevant experience in Finance, Treasury, and Accounting discipline with analytical bias.
- Payment industry experience, either from the client side engaging with Payment Institutions or on the Financial Institution side
- Experience of managing team, working in positions that require analysis and reporting of financial results
- Experience of working with regulated entities, building internal controls, and risk management.
- Proven track record of automating highly complex processes and organizing large volumes of data into relevant dashboards and reports
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing, and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
- Effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and mid-senior levels of management