We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of NFT products on Uniswap Labs's web app interface.
As a dedicated frontend hire, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products.
You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
- Create a unified component library for use across all Uniswap products
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs.
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Understand when and how to run UI tests
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- At least 3 years of React experience
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
Nice to Have
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.
- Familiarity with React Hooks
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Minimum full-time salary of $180,000-$220,000.
Disclosure in accordance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Law.
Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , .