Who We AreSubspace Network is building a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain which allows developers to easily run Web3 apps at Internet scale. Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation and plans to launch its Network later this year. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a remote-first, globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our and read the .We are seeking a Senior Full-Stack JS/TS Developer to complement our product engineering team. Responsibilities include contributing to several user-facing apps (wallet, block explorer, desktop app), integrating with other blockchain networks and decentralized protocols, maintaining a developer SDK, and building decentralized apps that demonstrate the potential of the Subspace Network.
In this role you will:
- Build user flows across both web and backend (React and Node).
- Integrate directly with other blockchain networks using native RPCs.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering to define, prioritize, and build features for Web3 users.
- Drive detailed project definition and cross-functional alignment.
- Design and architect backend REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- 5+ years of blockchain industry experience building open-source code that is clean, maintainable, and well-tested, for production networks at scale.
- 2+ years of experience of experience with Ethers/Web3.js or Polkadot.js
- 2 + years of experience working with React.js
- 2 + years of experience working with Typescript and Node.js
- Experience building scalable solutions on AWS or Digital Ocean.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker.
- Experience building developer SDKs and internal
- Experience writing smart contracts in Solidity or similar language.
- Experience working with the Rust language or Substrate framework.
- Experience working with the Tauri desktop application framework.
- Theoretical knowledge of blockchains and distributed systems.
What We Offer:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with a talented team of globally distributed individuals.
- A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US based only).
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and play a critical role in building the world’s most scalable blockchain.
- Company-sponsored team offsites in various locations around the world.