JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60 – $90 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long Term, 6-month project
- 5+ years of experience building robust full-stack features with iterative deliverables
- Languages/Frameworks Required
- Laravel (other symphony based framework is acceptable)
- Vue.js (other frameworks acceptable)
- Cloud infrastructure experience in GCP or AWS
- Familiarity with Shopify eCommerce APIs
- Experience with PHPUnit or other unit and integration testing frameworks
- Experience with logging, monitoring, system health and troubleshooting production issues (bonus points for experience with tooling such as New Relic or Datadog)
- Experience benchmarking, debugging, and monitoring systems pre- and post-deploy.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and concepts, and in interest or experience in serverless architectures / frameworks
- Interest in learning additional skills and/or technologies as we continue to scale our product.
- Experience with GraphQL
What would be helpful:
- Node.js, Python, Django, MySQL, PostgreSQL experience
- Experience with ecommerce and/or at a seed-stage startup
- Experience with Git and version control best practices, code-based CI/CD tools, and deploying code to production
- Experience with operations i.e. capacity planning, incident response, security scanning
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.