FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up.
Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission! We are looking for a highly detail oriented In-House Corporate Paralegal to support our attorneys in FTX US and other affiliated companies.
In this role you will draft and maintain corporate governance records for legal entities across multiple jurisdictions, research and track general corporate governance law/regulatory updates, maintain and complete legal forms, maintain well organized records, send & review various types of contracts as well as assisting with other matters handled by the legal team.
What we're looking for:
- A Senior Corporate Paralegal who has thrived in large law firm environment for some time
- Someone who has worked with large multinational companies across many jurisdictions in the past
- Significant time spent on corporate books and records, stock tables, carta, options, filings, and all things internal corporate for many years
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to filing and checklists and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to generally learn/understand transactions quickly, and intuition/experience to know which documents/filings would generally be required for that transaction
- Ability to deal with international jurisdictions and operating hours
- Extremely confidential
- Team player and hard worker (able to manage multiple balls in the air)
- Ability to analyze issues, problem-solve and communicate effectively
- Always accessible and highly responsive
- Some time spent on public companies support strongly preferred
- Corporate transactions (M&A) support experience helpful but not required.
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.