We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people.
We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.
0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto.
Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team.
First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves.
Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work.
Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy.
You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.
- You appreciate direct communication.
You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly.
Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too.
What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude.
Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines.
Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team.
We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
As the Senior Manager of Compliance Operations Programs, you will lead a team of program and project managers with our enterprise culture of Customer Focus focusing on Compliance.
You will build mechanisms that help leaders across the globe connect to the front line and individual customer experiences.
You and your team will advocate for customers and our associates.
This role is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership directly within your program team but also setting the strategy and vision for cross-functional partners to deliver an optimal Customer Experience.
What you’ll be doing (ie.
- You will build a strategic vision for scaling Compliance, including the development of OKRs, KPIs and detailed initiatives to drastically improve the customer support experience, and lead the team on how to get there.
- In partnership with our Compliance, PMO, Legal, Product, Engineering and Design teams, you will create and handle mechanisms that ensure the prioritization of key features on the tech roadmap that drive customer benefit.
- In partnership with Compliance Operations, you will develop a plan to improve cost and quality of our customer support.
- Together with key stakeholders, drive alignment and consensus across the Customer Operations team on operational readiness for key launches and developments
- Formulate and present monthly business reviews, including roadmap and goals, to the CX executive team, aligned with key priorities within CX and the broader product organization.
- Provide leadership mentorship based on industry best methodologies, thoughtful delegation and performance management.
- Focus on team growth and enablement through mentorship, career development and employee engagement.
What we look for in you (ie.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience in customer service technology and/or customer support.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct management experience
- Experience in financial services and familiarity with global regulatory due diligence requirements.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law).
If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links.
Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.
com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.
Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available .
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.