Art Blocks has an opening for curious and collaborative Marketing and Communications Manager who is excited about digital ownership and generative art. We are looking for candidates who are team oriented that treat each other with kindness and respect. This position is a remote position – we’re looking for the best candidates to join our team regardless of location (though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States).The ideal Marketing and Communications Manager is a multidisciplinary storyteller who is curious about our audience, future audiences, and what makes them tick. You get excited creating narratives and experiences with the power to transform and change the way people think. In this role, you also demonstrate the ability to simplify the complex and communicate in clear and inspiring ways, across a variety of mediums, including across digital-first audiences and vice versa. We want someone that will push the edge of how we are thinking about the intersection of technology and art, and what that story is.
What does this look like?
- Authoring powerful strategy into concise areas of responsibility.
- Building, coaching and leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Working on big challenges that create major impact, across various communication and experience verticals
- Identifying new opportunities and new engagement spaces in close collaboration with our events, business development, and creative team.
- Execute consistent and bold ideas across our digital channels, that encourage sharing and engagement, surprise people and draw them in.
- Plan for and build a connected story across digital platforms, including social channels, email, and web.
- Provide strategic counsel, consistently introduce new ideas and approaches and be able to educate an internal team.
- Implement our brand voice and personality. Create and collaborate on the creation of multiple content formats like text, graphics, photography, and video.
- Work hand in hand with team members to ensure exceptional quality on all digital strategy and communication distributed by Art Blocks.
- Analyze traffic and follower data, finding key patterns or learnings and presenting the plan to move forward.
- 10+ years in marketing
- Strong intuition and the ability to self-start and push a project forward, including setting goals, assigning responsibilities, managing accountability.
- An understanding of marketing best practices and experience in digital marketingExperience developing and marketing project plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Experience measuring marketing initiatives and reporting on results – Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Sprout Social or similar platforms.
- Experience using data, research, and insights to inform positioning and creative directions for our brand and marketing campaigns.
- Strong, concise creative writing and skills with a desire to participate in the work with your team – to whatever degree necessary.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance for the employee and their dependents.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.
- 2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided WFH setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $50 million dollars in charitable giving.
- A $1,500 annual office improvement budget
Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit , follow us on Twitter (), or come hang out in our community Discord ().