Coinhako is a market leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market.
Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region.
Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
We are looking for a Senior People Manager to join and become the strategic leader to our People department.
Your responsibilities include overseeing and owning the strategy and managing/ensuring the desired outcome of all People’s projects/initiatives.
You will also help shape our People Growth strategy.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology and find it comfortable to become a trusted Business Partner to all high-level leaders.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops, and retains qualified employees.
What You Will Do
- Lead the People department so that the best possible outcomes are achieved for the people we support
- Support the implementation of Coinhako’s strategy and work collaboratively on Coinhako’s initiatives across the Departments.
- Acting as the trusted Business Partner for all high-level leaders, providing consultancy on all people matter and hands-on solving people management issues.
- Act as an innovative, solution-focused leader, capable of driving the People team to achieve the best possible outcomes for the organization.
- Ensure that the People team is customer focused and will proactively engage with all departments of the organization so that we work collaboratively to determine and address current and future people’s needs
- You have proven work experience as a Senior People Manager or similar scope of work in a Technology company with a scale of more than 200 members, within the technology/crypto/fintech/blockchain context which is similar to Coinhako.
- Demonstrable commitment to listening to and valuing diverse views and being a clear communicator who is able to provide leadership and direction to the function
- A decisive and creative leader with a high level of professional credibility capable of developing a people strategy and translating this into practical actions
- Ability to encourage decisions to be taken at the lowest level possible, providing clear boundaries, support and advice; and without giving up overall accountability.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (ATS, HRIS, Payroll…) and being a Tech-savvy person.
- Solid understanding of labor legislation of the SEA Region
- You demonstrate experience in sound financial management
- Have a strong interest in the fintech/blockchain/Crypto domain (Prefer)
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako and don’t forget to visit our !