We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to , and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people.
We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.
0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto.
Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team.
First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves.
Second, we expect all employees to commit to our to our work.
Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy.
You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.
- You appreciate direct communication.
You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly.
Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too.
What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude.
Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines.
Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team.
We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The Senior Process Analyst will be responsible for working directly with HR program managers and leaders to design, document and implement business processes.
This includes working across the People Success team to (1) design and improve HR processes and (2) transitioning processes done in other departments into HR Operations and (3) implementing process changes through communication and training.
The portfolio consists of cross-functional projects covering all areas of HR (eg.
, compensation, benefits, onboarding and offboarding, M&A and others).
- Evaluating employee needs, internal workflows and business processes
- Overseeing detailed business analysis and process reengineering projects
- Collaborating with business and IT leaders to create new process designs
- Interpreting complex data and business metrics for relevant stakeholders
- Documenting business process modeling activities for future reference
What you’ll be doing (ie.
- Drive People Success process reengineering projects that result in improved process performance and employee experiences
- Evaluate, document, design and implement processes that scale
- Interpret complex data and process metrics to prioritize process improvement initiatives across People Success Team
- Prioritize and run projects, with ability to be hands-in “doing the work”
- Use methods such as impact, effort, cost and resource to prioritize projects
- Create reusable process templates and standards (eg.
, documentation standards, SOP templates, workflow maps)
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders, balancing multiple goals and assessing best way forward in a complex environment
- Gather and compile information regarding scope, timeline, tasks, and dependencies and develop detailed project plans using project management tools/software.
- Coordinate and collaborate with People team members across multiple global locations to plan, execute and keep on track projects of all sizes, managing multiple projects at a time
- Facilitate meetings and written project updates with key internal project team members, business stakeholders and leadership through creation of docs, decks, follow up messages and other mediums
- Identify risks/issues that impact the execution and success of projects (e.
, resource availability, funding needs, testing, etc.
Develop options and solutions for complex problems, and escalate as appropriate for resolution/mitigation
- Advise on stakeholder analysis, change management plans and execution
- Engage appropriate resources and partner teams to define/implement change management strategy
- Lead cross-functional, global project teams and mentor junior team members
- Partner with peers to leverage knowledge and standards to promote consistent, quality deliverables across all projects
- Lead teams of subject matter experts in HR, IT, Finance, and other disciplines in core team meetings and deliverables, while having no direct management ownership for the team members
What we look for in you (ie.
- 5+ years of experience in global HR business process design, documentation and improvement
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources (can be from various specialties)
- Experience simultaneously managing multiple projects and process improvement initiatives
- History of building strong relationships with internal clients and partners across HR specialities (compensation, benefits, global mobility, learning, etc.
- Experience presenting complex information or functional and technical solutions
- Demonstrated history of delivering results on time with a high level of accuracy
- Experience with using process improvement best practices (like Six Sigma) to improve process controls, variations and performance
- Experience with working in global matrix organizations and navigating the needs across multiple stakeholders
- Black Belt, Green Belt, or similar process certification
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with cross-functional partners in Corporate Tax, Legal, Stock Administration, Payroll, IT, Finance as needed for project deliverables
- Ability to prioritize and communicate top-level risks and requirements, and propose mitigation approaches
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law).
If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
For US applicants, you may view , and notices by clicking on their corresponding links.
Additionally, Coinbase participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.
com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site a free compatible screen reader .
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.
Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available .
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.