This position is for our network partner, Tephra Labs.
Tephra Labs builds technology for large-scale human coordination. We believe that new coordination structures are needed for humanity to address our largest challenges and opportunities. At Tephra Labs, we take an open-source, protocol-driven approach to building the necessary solutions to meet these needs. Our first product is , a decentralized network that connects independent workers and teams to the best projects in web3. The team behind Tephra Labs’ products, protocols, and communities is mission-oriented, dedicated, and hardworking. We are fully remote, and our teammates are based around the world.
As a member of the Tephra Labs team, you will join an early-stage team that is building foundational tooling for the future of work. Our team is cross-functional, and you will be working closely with product managers, engineers, product designers, protocol designers, writers, and community managers. We are looking for teammates that are world-class at what they do, are comfortable defining a path through ambiguity, and want to do whatever it takes to support the Tephra Labs mission.
As a Senior Product Designer at Tephra Labs, you will:
- Work with the product managers and engineers on our team to define long-term strategy and short-term tactics for a broad range of products and experiences
- Have an opportunity to drive product and design strategy for a set of products through their early-stage and high-growth phases
- Craft/design world-class product experiences to help people discover work that is fulfilling for them and succeed at completing projects, building portfolios, and growing their skillset
- Be an advocate and champion to represent the voice of the user in product and engineering conversations
- Translate abstract ideas around user experiences/product flows into crisp visual articulations that can be implemented by engineering teams
- Collaborate with a talented cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, and marketing professionals
- Grow significantly due to the breadth and depth of the scope of the role
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Care deeply and feel ownership of your users’ experiences with the products you design
- Resonate with the mission to create a more autonomous and fulfilling future of work for all individuals
- Have experience with product design for large-scale web applications, ideally from scratch
- Thrive in fast-paced startup environments
- Are extremely detail-oriented and take great pride in delivering exceptional work products
- Love working with and learning from others
- Are skilled at communicating your ideas in various forms
- Have 5+ years of relevant product design experience
- Enjoy designing in Figma
- Are enthusiastic about the opportunity to work on building something great!
- Web3 experience
- Experience with projects around future of work