- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Los Angeles Area Only (US) (Time Zone: PST/CIST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $120 – $150/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week
Los Angeles Area Only // Product Management // Full-Time
Skills and experience our client’s team needs:
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to define and drive product strategy, vision, and roadmap.
- Collaborate with your team to prioritize business, technical, and user-centric solutions to the problem or opportunity at hand.
- Create and maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories to drive software development.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with your team and stakeholders.
- Own the client relationship and drive a cadence of transparent communication between client and team.
- Modeled our values of pursuing mastery, humanity, and courage
- Strong leadership and communications skills, as well as the ability and desire to teach others
- Expertise in building and releasing software products (with an emphasis on startup and first launch).
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience collaborating and working directly with engineers, designers, and other team members
- Experience with Dual Track Development (including Continuous Discovery) Lean, User-Centered Design
- Desire to own the development software products and outcomes
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience with extreme programming (XP methodologies)
- A background in client work or consulting
The client is creating a platform for fractionalized ownership of high value assets via tokens in a primary and secondary market.
This is a 0 to 1 build targeting a Q1 release.
Any experience in blockchain, fintech, and/or securities trading is a plus.
The project is kicking off imminently will last about 20 weeks.
The delivery team consists of 4 devs, 1 designer, and 1 PM.
The client is based in LA and we anticipate in person meetings regularly, so on site availability is key.