AZA Finance is the largest non-bank in Africa and an established provider of Payments, FX and Treasury providing cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
By leveraging cutting edge technology with our proprietary technology, AZA Finance is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA Finance is a market-maker in every major African currency.
AZA Finance was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala, Accra, Durban and Dakar.
We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of millions living in emerging markets.
We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
If you’re someone that loves to solve complex problems using only the tools you build, then you’re already the right fit to join us as at AZA.
The AZA product team is known for their cross functional product knowledge and hands-on approach to getting things done.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be part of our product team.
Our product and engineering headquarters are located in London, with distributed teams in Lagos, Nairobi and remote colleagues across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from planning to implementation.
- Build and manage product roadmap and product strategies working in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Lead innovation across products and components working with the technology division.
- Analyse user behavior and conduct research to identify trends within our target customer base and market, then translate those insights into product features.
- Build constant feedback loops with clients and internal teams incorporating them into the decision-making process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to develop, learn and iterate on product features and workflows, ensuring high-level execution.
- Manage backlogs and coordinate delivery using agile methodologies.
- Coordinate company-wide launches and communications.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products after any launches.
- Create and maintain documentation, education and training materials.
- Provide operations oversight working with channel management, account management, customer service and external partners.
- At least 5 years working in product management.
- Experience managing and launching B2B products.
- Fintech background preferred.
- Have a demonstrated ability owning and driving results in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Flexibility and adaptability required for handling fast growth stage phases
- Quickly grasp complex concepts and distill them down to something simple and easy to understand
- Is exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Demonstrate superior communication skills to stakeholders across the business
- Naturally curious and inquisitive and don’t readily accept the status quo
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize across multiple competing priorities
- Flexibility and adaptability context and priorities on growth stage
- Use data to drive decision making
- Frontier markets and/or crypto experience is a plus
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment.
AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , .