Figment is backed by some of the world’s best investors. In December of 2021, we raised a $110M Series C led by Thoma Bravo to double down on our mission to power the next generation of decentralization.
Building experiences for staking is at the cutting edge of crypto. Staking is a slowly waking giant, with a projected market cap of $40 billion. As it is new and fresh, it is also misunderstood and nuanced. We are on a mission to change that.
Staking adoption hinges on the understandability, data transparency, urgency and optionality we can create in users minds.
We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product leader who values moving quickly and delivering sticky business outcomes.
As a senior trading experience PM you will lead the charge on pushing the envelope in staking experiences. You’ll guide the user through the unknowns of their first staking journey, where possible delighting and wowing them. As your users become more sophisticated, your experiences will mature with them. As if almost reading their minds, you’ll deliver insights, data and analytics that make portfolio management, investing, operations and integrations as addictive as TikTok.
Our customers span traders, VCs, engineers, analysts, high net-worth individuals, channel partners, custodians and eventually banks and traditional finance. Potentially even retail.
In addition to powering staking experiences, Figment’s customer experience has the potential to do something bigger. Our protocol research team sets us apart with its distinct, state of the art protocol knowledge and community. How can we use this knowledge to create unique learning experiences? How can we customize this knowledge for user needs? Think intelligent, well-calibrated onboarding flows that guide and make recommendations, while also offering deep education. Done well, this will create enduring customer relationships.
Our trading experiences will be our differentiator. They will lean on storytelling, empowering our customers’ with insights, and unleashing the power of our research to set us apart.
- Build seamless onboarding and customer education flows along the staking journey
- Develop solid relationships with direct customers and channel partners to understand needs
- Deliver data, insights, optimization capabilities, visualize historical and go forward yield in a way that allows us customers to intuitively grok ROI intuitively and maximize returns
- Deliver trading experiences that open doors to new markets and opportunities such as traditional finance
- Develop a strong understanding of protocol research and develop a roadmap to embed protocol learning and updates into the customer journey
- Be a strong cross-functional partner – Collaborate, communicate and get buyin on strategy and tactics across Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
- Work closely with design and engineering to conceptualize and deliver products
- Deeply understand our various user personas across finance, trading, engineers, high net worth individuals etc. to create a nuanced, differentiated product offering
- Instrument data, analytics and research into product and processes
- Develop and deliver on customer experience and success KPIs such as reduced CAC, high NPS etc.
- Partner with our data team to define a data roadmap that delivers best in class data and insights
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in PM or related field
- Have strong empathy for users and other stakeholders
- Highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Have a proven success in collaborating with engineering, design, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive innovation
- Have a strong understanding of data and data visualization
- Have a sense of extreme ownership
- Have experience working with financial, data-heavy and/or trading experiences
- Have experience with CRM, automation and reporting systems
- Have experience standing up MVPs and working on 0-1 problems
Not required but a plus if you have
- Knowledge of how blockchains, smart contracts and networks work.
- Experience with SaaS or API business models
- Experience on Growth teams